Monday, September 03, 2012

A Farewell to Summer




Last week I found this dress in my closet. I haven't worn it for ages and I thaught that I have to wear it until the summer is completely over. I put it in a corner of my closet and left it... 
Yesterday, I felt a little sad that the summer is over. No, summer isn't my favourite season. What makes me sad is the fact that I won't be able to wear many dresses on cold days. When I looked at the dress hanging in my closet it was desperately screaming "Take me out this summer. I want to get lost in the sunbeams". 
Well, no. Not really. I am just daydreaming and I can't say in a few words that "I wore a dress I haven't worn in a while, I still like it and felt like a fairy waving my wings sleeves and walking barefoot around the garden" 


The End. 














Dress: River Island




No comments:

Post a Comment