Friday, April 19, 2013

dress over dress


Like every person living in England I have a neverending problem that is not going to be solved very soon: complaining about the unpredictable weather. It may sound weird, but I actually love rainy days. What I dislike the most is wind. Since my eyes are quite sensitive they get tearful really easy in cold windy days. This is the main reason why in most of the pictures I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. 
Having said that, I will start talking about my outfit. I was looking into my closet and I've seen this hot pink coat dress and realised that I wore it only twice and ages ago. So, I decided to wear it as a coat over another dress. Everything else is black because I wanted to make this lovely pink shade stand out. In the end I was pleased with the result. What do you think about it?







I was wearing

Dress: No Name
Boots: Kurt Geiger (remember them from this post?)
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment